Thursday, November 1, 2012

H&M love!

I am so in love with H&M! It's madness may you call it. I love my American Eagle as much as the next girl, but honestly, H&M is way cheaper and their fabric really holds up. Half of my graphic T's from AE would end up with a hole in them one way or another. Since I moved to Virginia, H&M has been my main shopping source. Everything and anything that I own from there is in such great shape. A couple of my tops are worn quite frequently, but you would never know because they hold up awesome. Oh and can I catch some amazing sales in there! They have the best clearance sections ever I tell ya! I absolutely love getting a great bargain. I mean, who doesn't, right? Here are my favorite looks right now!
 
Tops:
I love all of these tops! Some are simple and basic, some are lacy and some are slouchy tops! Sometimes I just love to wear a basic top with some yoga pants and sometimes I like to wear a hot lacy top with a pair of skinny jeans and boots!
 
Sweaters:
 
H&M has the BEST sweaters! It's November now, plus it's getting pretty chilly already, so I am in the mood to buy sweaters, lots and lots of them.
 
Outerwear:
I am also in the mood to buy a new coat. I already have a nice Calvin Klein pea coat that my mom got me for my birthday, but I am looking for something a little more casual, like a bomber coat or a new puffer coat. I have this white puffer coat from Hollister that I've had literally since I was 18, and even though it still fits perfectly, it's very very worn out. I'll probably take that coat along with some others to Good Wheel soon so that others that are in need may have them. We should all think about donating our old coats this fall/winter!
 
So I just realized that a lot of my posts are starting to be fashion related. I am no means a fashion designer or fashion expert, but I have come to find that the older I have become, the more I am interested in all things fashion. From clothing to accessories to footwear, I love it all. I love looking at what everyone is wearing and I love vamping up my own wardrobe. It is fun to write about fashion and to bring ones own perspective into the writing.
 
Katie<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...