Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day Six: A picture of something that makes you happy!

You had to know that it would be a picture of Leo. You knew it was coming. haha. So when Jarrett and I leave the house, we now leave Leo in the kitchen with a puppy gate attached to our kitchen opening. Ever since we started this, he has done so well. No potty accidents or anything. We have been doing this for about two months now. This morning Jarrett and I left pretty early to go vote. We were only gone for about thirty minutes, but when we came home, Leo had completely thrown a fit for some reason. He had thrown his food and water bowls all over the kitchen and he had town most of the rubber off of the bottom of his bowls. There was shreds of rubber, food and water all over the kitchen floor. Awesome. He was also really really hyper. Little weirdo.
 
I had to work today, but I got off at 2:00 instead of 5:00. When I got home, I was greeted with the same temper tantrum as before. Leo had done the same exact thing. Food and water everywhere, plus it was clear that the rest of the rubber from the bowls had been torn off as well. Seriously? I was just a tad bit mad at him and he knew it. A little later on, he went in his crate and laid down. Sometimes he randomly goes in his crate and falls asleep for no reason at all. It's the sweetest thing. After I took this picture, he fell asleep and has been asleep in all sorts of areas in the house all evening long. I just can't stay mad at him for long.
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...