Friday, November 9, 2012

Day Nine: A picture of your friends!

 Brooke
Erica
Christina
 Amanda
Rachel
 
I seriously don't know what I would do without these girls. They mean everything to me. I think it's so important to have a good group of friends in your life that are always there for you near or far. I was so worried that I would lose touch with my girlfriends when I move to Virginia, but I was so wrong. Each and every one of them have made such an effort to stay in close contact with me. Then when I finally got all settled down here, I met Rachel. She has been my rock ever since I met her. Even though we do not work together anymore, we have made a pact to have dinner once a week to catch up on each other's lives. I thank God for my friends every day. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of girls in my life.
 
Katie<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...