Monday, November 26, 2012

Slacker times ten: Day 21-26!

Day 21-Picture of yourself
After I got my hair dyed a darker brown/red.

Day 22-Favorite city
Fort Worth, Texas
I was born here and would give anything to visit all my family soon.

Day 23-Favorite vacation
Myrtle Beach, SC
We use to vacation here every summer when the boys and I were kids.
Some of the best times of my life.

Day 24-Something you've learned
Simply stated.

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
1. 10 Years- Waking Up
2. The Killers- When You Were Young
3. The Bravery- Believe
4. Brandon Heath- Follow You
5. Daughtry- Learn My Lesson
6. Miranda Lambert- The House that Built Me
7. Hoobastank- The Reason
8. Josh Groban- Silent Night
9. Casting Crowns- Your Love is Extravagant
10. Daughtry- You Don't Belong

Day 26-Picture of your family
Yeah, I know I've posted this picture like a million times, but it is my favorite of my family.
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...