Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters!

 
I've noticed that a lot of bloggers do this thing on Fridays called Friday's letters! I found this out on the blog Adventures of Newlyweds! You must check out her blog. She is amazing! I think this whole Friday's letters thing is genius! I can't tell you how many times I have a wrote a letter to someone or something as my Facebook status. Haha! I love this idea, so I am getting on the bandwagon too!
 
Dear husband, You usually get off early on Fridays, but you're still at work and I have to go to bed soon. Please come kiss me goodnight when you get home. Dear Leo, Can you please refrain from wining and pawing at my leg right this second. I just took you to potty like 15 minutes ago. You really have to go again? Dear Mom, Thank you for listening to my venting tonight even though you were falling asleep on the phone. I love you and you are the best mommerz ever! Dear Rachel, I really really miss seeing your face every day, but I'm so glad you love your new job. Thanks for always being such a great friend! Dear Diane, Be prepared for some yummy pumpkin spiced lattes in the morning. It will be a great weekend! Dear Fall, I really love you and all, but you are wreaking havoc on my sinuses this week! Give it a rest will ya!
 
Katie<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...