Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Letters!

Dear husband, You and Leo were so cute sleeping and snuggling together this morning while I got ready for work. Leaving you both was so hard. I can't wait for you to get home from work so that we can snuggle. I also can't wait for the weekend so that we can actually spend time together. I love you so much and I am thankful for everything that you do for me. Dear Leo, Thanks for being such a good boy and not messing with the tree even though you ran off with daddy's The Dark Knight Rises ornament tonight. Dear laundry, I really DO NOT feel like folding you after I'm finished with this post, but I can' t just sit here and let you get all wrinkled and such. Dear weekend, I am really looking forward to you because I can spend time with my very handsome husband and watch the Ravens kick some Steeler booty. Dear December, I can't believe that you will be here tomorrow. You are one of my favorite months because of our anniversary and the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. Dear Erica, I am so glad that you and baby Austyn are doing so well. I can't wait to see you at Christmas time and see that baby bump. Dear Brooke, I can't wait for February when we go dress hunting. I am so excited about the wedding and I can't wait to be a part of your special day. Thank you for asking me to be a bridesmaid.
 
Katie<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...