Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekend stuff!


I had a really great weekend and I hope you all did too. Friday night Rachel and I went to see Breaking Dawn Part Two and it was amazing! We became really sad towards the end because it was the last Twilight movie. Oh well, at least we still have Hunger Games and possibly Fifty Shades of Grey movies even though I'm not quite sure how they are going to make them into movies. Saturday I worked all day and then Jillian and I went and got tacky Christmas sweater stuff for our tacky sweater contest at work. I ended up getting a huge Christmas sweatshirt with a big Christmas tree on it, a turtle neck with holly berries on it and a Christmas vest. I am also going to add a bunch of Christmas broaches and pins to the sweatshirt and vest. It will be hilarious. After we found our sweaters and stuff we went to dinner at Olive Garden. Delicious. Sunday, Jarrett and I went to church then we had the in laws over like usual for Sunday football and dinner together. It was nice to watch our Ravens kick some Steelers butt I must say.
 
This week will be a great one because of Thanksgiving on Thursday. I am so ready to have my family here and I am even more ready to eat a lot of food on Turkey Day!
 
Happy week and happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...