Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day Three: First Love!

It's pretty much safe to say that my husband is certainly my first love, and Leo coming in a close second. I dated in high school just like the rest of us, but I wouldn't really call it love. I think when we are with someone when we are so young, it is easy to mistake the relationship for love when it's really not. I'm not saying you can't be in love when you're in high school, I'm just saying that love can be very blind and it sometimes gets the best of us.
 
Luckily, right after high school, I met my wonderful husband. Even now I think to myself that I wish I had known him all throughout high school, so that I could say that I married my high school sweet heart and that we went to dances and prom together. I sometimes think that my life would have been a whole lot easier if I had known him earlier. But then I think about how meeting someone at an exact time and place can change everything. If I had met him before I was supposed to, we may not be married today and living the amazing life that we live.
 
God has a careful plan in motion when we meet our soul mate. We don't always understand all the crap that we have to go through to meet that right person, but when we do meet them, all that crap was totally worth it. I would do it all over again in a heart beat. I wouldn't change a thing. :)
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...