Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 19 and 20: Something you miss and nicknames!

Day 19-Something you miss
This is the first house that we lived in when we moved to Maryland. It was also the last house that we lived in as a family before my parents got divorced. All of my best childhood memories are tied up in this house. My best memory is of being able to look outside my bedroom window at Christmas time and seeing all the Christmas lights at the Salisbury park. It was amazing. I still remember it like it was yesterday. If I could go back to any time in my life, it would definitely be this one.

Day 20-Nicknames
 
Oh there are many, but here are my top five! :)
 
 1. Katiedid
2. Katerdid
3. Katieboo
4. Kazaboo
5. Katiebell
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...