Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend stuff!

Ahhh I'm finally updating. Thanksgiving was so busy for me since I had my family here, so I didn't have much time for the computer. My mom, her dachshund Sophie and my brothers came down on Wednesday and stayed till Sunday. We had such an awesome time together. I love having company at our house, plus I love having two puppies running around (I may have mentioned that a time or two). I cannot wait until we get another one at some point. It is so much fun to watch Leo and Sophie play together, even though Leo has a hard time being a gentleman sometimes if you know what I mean. We are finally getting him fixed soon, so hopefully we won't have anymore issues when they are together.
 
Anyways, it felt great to have Thanksgiving dinner at our house. My mother in law made the turkey and ham, my mom made all of the side dishes and I made the pumpkin pie and the chocolate pie which has been in our family for years and years. Everything was so delicious. We ended Thanksgiving with putting all the Christmas decorations up and the tree, which isn't quite finished yet, but I wanted to take a picture anyway. Here are all of the pictures from our Thanksgiving visit.
 
 My brothers and me.
Kisses for Leo.
No pictures please, mom!
 Leo hanging out with his Uncles. He loves them!
 Our Thanksgiving feast. Yumminess!
 Jarrett and I at Cinebistro seeing Skyfall with Matt and mom.
Cinebistro is the best movie theater ever. They loved it!
 I love this man so much<3
 My fish and chips dinner at Cinebistro. So amazing!
 Coldstone night with Jarrett and Matt.
 Sushi for Sunday lunch before everyone went back to Maryland.
 Frozen yogurt after sushi? Yes please!
 Our new stockings! $10 at Michael's. Such a deal!
 My new reindeer votive holder. I'm in love!
 Little end table tree. I have one on both end tables!
Our almost finished tree. All I need to add is some more garland and more keepsake ornaments once I get them out of layaway at the store. Plus, artificial trees need a lot of fluffing, so I am still trying to get the tree the way I want it which has been such a pain to do. I can't wait until it looks perfect!
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...