Monday, November 5, 2012

Day Four and Five: Parents and Siblings!

Day Four: Parents!
 
My amazing mother
My wonderful father
My fabulous in laws

I love my parents so much. For as long as I can remember, they have worked so incredibly hard to give my brothers and me a wonderful childhood and life. Even though they did not stay together, they still worked together to make sure we stayed a family. When they divorced, it was not easy at all for me, and I gave them both so much crap for it for years. At one point, I finally grew up and accepted everything that had happened. I realized that I loved my parents whether they were together or not. I am so thankful for them and everything that they have done for me over the years. They have always supported me in everything that I have done and they have always been right by my side when I needed them. I feel so blessed every day to have the parents that I have.
 
I also want to recognize my in laws. I literally could not ask for better in laws. They have always been there for Jarrett and me when we really needed them. They actually ended up moving to our town for a fresh start and new opportunities, of which made me so happy because I missed having family around. They have also been such a big help ever since we got Leo. Whenever we need them to check on him or take him for the day, they are there for us in a heartbeat. Nevertheless, I am so thankful to have them so close to us. It is such a blessing.
 
Day Five: Siblings!
 
 
Oh boy! Where do I begin with these two. They are simply amazing. I wanted sisters, but I got lucky with these two. I think now, more than ever, we are all three so close. When I moved, I found myself missing my brothers more than I thought I would, but the missing didn't last long because they visited and still visit all the time. The perks of only living three hours away is that it is not too hard to plan visits here and visits to Maryland. I never really have to go too long without seeing them and the rest of my family. So much for wanting sisters though. I got stuck with some pretty awesome brothers instead and I wouldn't trade them for anything!
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...