Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge!

I saw this on a friend's blog, so of course, I had to do it too. I love these little challenges!
 
30 days. 30 posts.
Here is the layout:

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Day 3-Your first love

Day 4-Your parents

Day 5-Your siblings

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7-Favorite movies

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

Day 12-What you believe

Day 13-Goals

Day 14-A picture you love

Day 15-Bible verse

Day 16-Dream house

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Day 18-Something you regret

Day 19-Something you miss

Day 20-Nicknames

Day 21-Picture of yourself

Day 22-Favorite city

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Day 24-Something you've learned

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 26-Picture of your family

Day 27-Pets

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
 
Day 1:
 
1. I am an Air force wife and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I feel like I was born to be a military wife.
 
2. I have been with my husband for seven years and been married to him for three years both in December.
 
3. I love my mini dachshund, Leo, more than life itself.
 
4. I cannot wait to be a mother in a few years. I already have our kids names picked out: for a girl it will be Isabella Nicole Hayman and we will call her Bella or Belle for short (FYI I have had Isabella picked out WAY before Twilight so no, I am not naming my daughter after Bella Swan! You can ask anyone that knows me very well if you don't believe me) or if we have more than one girl her name will be Charlotte Morgan Hayman. Boys names are Jackson Daniel Hayman or Joseph Daniel Hayman. I want three! :)
 
5. I love soap operas and I ALWAYS will.
 
6. I also love ABC Family shows and movies. ALL of them.
 
7. I am a dreamer. If you couldn't guess already.
 
8. I am a Christian and proud of it.
 
9. I am a Republican and proud of it, and no, I do not like to discuss politics.
 
10. I love to go shooting with my husband. I will get my permit and own my own Glock soon. Watch out!
 
11. I love Christmas so much. It is my absolute favorite Holiday.
 
12. I have some pretty amazing people back home in Maryland. I miss them all every day.
 
13. I over-analyze EVERYTHING! It's insane.
 
14. I want a farm full of dachshunds! Jarrett and I should start our own breeding business just like our amazing breeder did.
 
15. A lot of people think I'm stuck up when they first meet me, but I swear, I'm not!
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...