Friday, November 2, 2012

Day Two: Meaning behind your blog name!

 

enchantedpast participle, past tense of en·chant (Verb)

  1. Fill (someone) with great delight; charm.
  2. Put (someone or something) under a spell.
I am so obsessed with Taylor Swift's song Enchanted! Ever since I heard it in the movie trailer for The Vow, it became one of my favorite songs ever. I started putting it on repeat on my Ipod at the gym and just listening to it all the time. Enchanted is such a strong word to me. The more and more I started thinking about just how powerful of a word it was, I knew that I had to call myself The Enchanted Air force wife. I am an Air force wife and I am enchanted by life, love and happiness. I just love the word in general. I think I love it so much because it also makes me think about the love that Jarrett and I share together. In Taylor's song she sings "I was enchanted to meet you", and that's exactly how it felt when I met Jarrett for the first time. It's an enchanted kind of love. It's exactly like the definition above. Jarrett has put a spell on me. He has captivated me in a way that no one ever has. He has made me an enchanted Air force wife.
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...