Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's Letters!

Dear husband, Thanks for getting home at a decent time tonight. It is nice to actually see your face for a change before I go to bed. P.S- I cannot wait for our date night tomorrow night. I love you to the moon and back.
 
Dear Leo, Thanks for spontaneously peeing on my hand tonight because you got so excited when I came home from dinner. It's alright though. I know you sometimes can't control yourself when you get excited. You're cute though, so you get away with it. Also, thanks for being such a good boy and randomly laying in your crate during the evening time so mommy can concentrate on her job search. I could get use to this.
 
Dear Rachel, I could really get use to our dinner and shopping dates. It is like the highlight of my week. I love you and miss you and I'm really glad your job is going so well. P.S- I cannot wait for our Breaking Dawn outing on Friday. It will be awesome!
 
Dear Momma, Thank you times a million for lending me your ears and for all your help lately. You have always been my biggest fan and supporter, and for that, I am so grateful. I will always feel so incredibly lucky because of the relationship that we have. It has been passed down from generation to generation, and I will pass it down to my daughter. I love and miss you and I cannot wait to see you in a couple weeks at Thanksgiving.
 
Dear Sophie bug, Sister misses you a whole lot, but I will see you at Thanksgiving. Until then, you be a good girl for mom and try not to tear up her pillows and get into her bathroom trash can. Oh yeah, Leo kind of misses you too. He won't admit it, but he does.
 
Dear Thanksgiving, Can you please hurry up and get here? I want to see my family, eat a lot of food and not feel bad about it and go black Friday shopping. I want to cook Thanksgiving dinner with my mom and mother in law and I want to bake pies. Many many pies. Pumpkin, chocolate and a cherry cheesecake to be exact. So hurry it on up will ya!
 
Dear Christmas, I am getting so excited for this time of year. Not sure if you've noticed, but this is my favorite time of the year with you coming up and all. Plus all of your commercials are starting to be played and that makes me so happy. Why can't it be Christmas all year round?
 
And on that note, I leave you with Sir Leonidas for your viewing pleasure.

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...