Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New frames for the home!

So, I bought some new frames for our home yesterday. When you get your first place, it takes time for it to look exactly the way you want it to. It takes time and A LOT of money to really make a home a home. I moved in here with my husband a little over two years ago. Jarrett already lived in the apartment when I came along, so needless to say, you could tell a guy lived there. I love my husband to death, but when I moved in, I needed to add my womanly touch to our first place. Slowly but surely, our apartment is starting to look how I want it to, and it is really starting to feel like home. All of these picture frames are also from Hallmark!
 
The top left and right picture frames are the newer ones.
I love them because I was finally able to put some wedding pictures up of our whole family.
I want to eventually grow this wall even more with pictures
This frame is called "Life's Little Instructions" and I LOVE it so much!
I put it on the wall at the end of our stairs. It looks perfect there.
This canvas picture is from the "Tree of Life" collection.
 It is a beautiful collection that basically talks about life, love and dreams.
These three are Disney pictures with quotes on them.
We have a ton of Disney stuff at the store and it is all adorable.
I have a tendency to buy pictures and wall art that have sayings and inspirational quotes on them.
I think it is just nice to surround yourself and your loved ones with inspiring art all around the house.

Although I am nowhere near finished buying picture frames for our home, I am so happy with how everything has turned out so far. I wish we had all the money in the world to just go out and furnish our home completely from top to bottom, but I know that within time, we will be able to get all the things that our home needs to look its best.

Katie<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...