Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Five!

I thought I would do an extra Friday post that I saw. I found this from Emily at her blog Life with Emily. I would link to her, but the Blogger App won't allow me to link. Boo. What is your Friday five?

1. Every single Friday night I am completely exhausted. Like I don't or can't move from the couch exhausted. Like I fall asleep on the phone with my mom exhausted. It's crazy. And it's not like my work week is over for the week. I still have work on Saturday. I'm amazed I have the energy to do two blog posts tonight!

2. In exactly one month Jarrett will be coming home from deployment. Today when I woke up and realized this, I knew it was going to be a good day. I am beyond excited for his return. We have so much to do to prepare for this move and all I want to do is get started ASAP. I love Virginia and all, but I am so ready to leave and start this next chapter. So long Virginia, hello Alaska!

3. I have been so slow going with reading lately. I started the third Fifty Shades of Grey book like a billion years ago and I'm only on chapter seven. Not that the book is not good or anything because we all know that it is. It's just I have been so busy and super super tired when I get home from work every night that I don't want to do a single thing but sit on the couch and watch whatever is on TV. I have to make reading a priority again like I use to. I have been reading a little this week, but not as much as I want to. I plan to have the last Fifty book read by the time Jarrett gets home. Then I can get back to reading Catching Fire and Mocking Jay. Woo hoo!

4. Right now, my puppy is curled up in a ball next to me. Thank goodness! Ever since Jarrett left he has been a little terrorizer at some times! I haven't been playing toys with him lately like he is use to with my husband so I think that may be why. So, Wednesday after work I promised myself that I would play toys with him more and get him up moving more instead of lounging around the house. That we did. We have been playing tug-o-war, chasing each other around the house and I have been throwing his bone on to the papasan chair because he loves to jump on it and retrieve his bone for me! He has been a much calmer boy since then!

5. Tonight I went grocery shopping and it was annoying. I usually go to Walmart because it's close to my house, but I am really really starting to hate going there. Even though this trip was not as long as others, it was oh so annoying. There was always someone walking slow in front of me, always someone standing where I needed to be and then people walking in front of me and then randomly stopping. Really people? Really? Argh! When I got home from the store I made myself a yummy Digiorno pizza and a large glass of chocolate milk. I was craving chocolate milk for some reason! It was so delicious I just poured myself another glass!

Hope you all had a great week and please enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...