Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekend stuff!

Hello all! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. My weekend was real low key for once. Friday I worked till five then ran a few errands. So exciting. Saturday I worked till five again and then Jarrett and I had dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant here called Cancun. Delicious. Sunday, Jarrett and I went to church of which it was an amazing service. I feel so blessed to have found a church that my husband and I both love and enjoy. I use to be the one dragging him to church, but now, sometimes, he is the one dragging me. And by dragging, I literally mean "dragging" me out of bed to go to church because sometimes on Sunday's all I want to do is sleep in. Listening to God's message is much more important than that extra time to sleep and I know that. It's just that some Sunday mornings, it is extremely hard to get out of bed when you are so so tired. I may not have a "real" full time job, but I work nearly 40 hours a week and I work my butt off in those nearly 40 hours, so I am just as tired and exhausted as everyone else.
 
After church we decided to do a little photography session in front of our Christmas tree. This was actually Jarrett's idea considering he's not a fan of having his picture taken and I'm the one always running around taking pictures of everything. Later on the in laws came over for Sunday dinner and football. Boo our Ravens lost to the Squealers, but we will NOT lose to the Deadskins this coming Sunday. I promise you that my friends.
 

 
Happy Christmas shopping and happy week ahead,
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...