Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to all of our fallen heroes and to all of our past and present heroes! I wish I was home to spend the day with Jarrett, but I am currently coming home from my trip from Massachusetts. We hit so much traffic on our way there, but we've only hit a little bit coming home thank goodness. Tonight, when we get home, I'll be staying in Maryland for the night, spending some time with my mom tomorrow then heading back to Virginia where I have a handsome Airman and cute wiener dog waiting for me! I hope you all had a good Memorial Day and were able to spend some time with your family and reflect on what this day is all about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...