Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blog every day in May: Days twenty one and twenty two

Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
Okay all! Here is a list of all of my favorite posts!
 

Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)

Ha oh goodness, you asked for it! Now, most of these rants are about certain kinds of people because I simply cannot take it anymore. If I sound mean, oh well. I don't really care. Sometimes a girl must rant! 
 
1. People that manipulate other people: Okay, I cannot stand these type of people. I mean, really? How about you try and help yourself instead of manipulating other people to do it for you? Now, I am a very friendly and nice person, and I try to help people as much as I can, but I get manipulated and taken advantage of very easily and I'm sick of it. I almost never want to help anyone again because I get used half of the time. It's like I help someone once and all of a sudden I am supposed to do everything for them. It is almost as if I have the words "please walk all over me" on my forehead or something! No dice anymore people. I will help you, but I will not be used in the process!
 
2. Things not going as planned: This weekend we are going on a family trip to Massachusetts for my cousin's wedding and to do stuff in Boston as a family. Of course my husband's leave would not be granted, so now I have to go without him. At first I was all mad at Jarrett, but then I calmed down and realized that he could do nothing about it. It just pisses me off because Jarrett and I never get to go on trips together. There is always something in the way whenever we try to plan anything. I always have to do stuff without him even when he is home. It just makes me so mad that I had to spend four months without him and now that he's home, because of all of the stuff that he has to do with these orders, he cannot take leave at this moment even though we've had this planned for a while. Argh!
 
3. People that think their opinion is the only opinion: Yes, it's okay to have an opinion, but when you are always forcing your opinion on others as if there is no other way of thinking, it gets a little annoying. I realize there are a ton of different personalities out there, but come on people. Sometimes you just need to keep your opinions to yourselves!  Ughh especially people that have to make their political opinions known constantly! Oh, and the people that post their annoying political opinions and rants on Facebook. On Facebook? Really? Just keep it to yourself please. 
 
4. Rude people that come into my store: I work at a Hallmark store and my goodness the women that come in there are rude. Now, a majority of our customers are amazing, especially the regulars that come in. For the most part though, there is always some woman that comes in there and acts like she owns the store. News flash, you do not own our store. You are no better than anyone else. I don't care how much money you have or what kind of job you have, you are still no better than anyone else, so please do not come in our store and boss me or my girls around like you own us. It's not that hard to come in a store and look for what you want on your own without asking ten thousand questions or barking orders at a sales associate. It's really not that hard. 
 
5. People that rant on Facebook: True, if it bothers you that much then delete the person. I've heard it ten billion bazillion times from people. I personality don't like to delete people unless I have a huge reason to, and this is not a huge enough reason to delete someone. I mean, I'm not gonna throw a hissy fit and delete someone for venting on Facebook. I just think it's annoying when people post these statuses complaining or stating their opinion and then they get all these people commenting on the status that are arguing with them about it. You are asking for it. If you know that by posing it that you will start an argument, then why post it? And then these people wonder why everyone is fighting with each other on their Facebook page. Ha, seriously? 
 
Okay, end rant!
What peeves you?
Have you ever just wanted to vent and rant?
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...