Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog every day in May: Day eight

I am proud of myself for catching up and keeping up with these every day posts! Today's topic in the #blogeverydayinmaychallenge is "A piece of advice to others"! 
          
My piece of advice for you all today is to ALWAYS follow your heart and never give up on love. Now, I have been through my fair share of heart break, so I know what it's like to have my heart torn into a million pieces. I think this has happened to everyone no matter how much we try to cover up our feelings. After heart ache, we say that we are "done" and that we will never allow ourselves to fall in love again. I know I've said this more than once, but obviously I wasn't "done"!

I pushed forward after my heart break and I found love again. Real love. A love I have never felt or known before. When this love came along, I was scared out of my mind that it would be the same relationship that I had experienced before. It was not. Not even close. Here was this man that loved me and wanted to make our love last regardless of the military life and the distance that we would face together. This was unconditional love. This was it. 

Today I urge you that no matter what your circumstances are regarding love,  please always keep your heart open and you never know what will come your way. My story is living proof that love comes again and that when it comes, it comes better than we ever imagined! 

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...