Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blog every day in May: Days five and six

Okay here I go again neglecting my every day May posts! I think I picked a bad time to start doing this with my husband coming home and all! From here on out I promise to update every day! I love doing these posts because they test you to blog on days you don't normally blog. I like to be tested!

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

-Since I am a new blogger, I do not have a lot of blog friends just yet! I have some blog acquaintances, but none that I have really gotten to know or shared a lot of myself with. Since I don't have any blogger bff's yet, I would love to profess my love to every military wife blogger out there. I have seen so many amazing military wives out there blogging their hearts out about this complicated beautiful life that we live. It seems that many of us use blogging as our main coping mechanism with dealing with the military and long deployments. I think that is what makes so many of them great! The fact that they have the courage to write about one of the most difficult things ever is so astonishing to me. This is why I started blogging! I realized that there were so many women just like me that had so much to say and weren't afraid to put it all out there. This is why I love them. They all gave me the courage to do one of the things on my bucket list: start a blog to blog about my life as a military wife. Thank you so much to all you military wives! You are all truly amazing!

Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

-I do so much. By day I work full time retail at one of my favorite stores. I am pretty much the assistant manger because I do so much during the day to help my store manager. I do a lot behind the scenes and in the scenes when I take care of the customers. I am my manager's eyes and ears and I have learned so much with this job.

Although I have this job and am very blessed by it, I am an avid full time job searcher as well. I hold two degrees and am searching for my first full time position and career path. This seems to be a never ending job for me, but I keep pushing forward. I am also a seeker of more education with wanting to obtain my masters degree in either Business or English. Go big or go home, right?

Aside from the career and educational aspects of "what I do", I am a daughter, sister, best friend, wife, daughter in law, sister in law and fur mommy. I am a southern girl, avid reader and writer, avid blogger, target shooter, gym goer, home decor lover, dachshund obsessed, reality TV watcher, social media obsessed, organizer, crafter, list maker, planner, goal setter, chocolate lover, lover of baking and trying to cook a good meal, Christian, follower of Christ and lover of country and Christian music! I am many things and very proud of who I am and who I am becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...