Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blog every day in May: Day fourteen

Today's topic in the #BlogeverydayinMayChallenge is "Ten things that make you happy". Oh boy do I have a list of more than ten things, but if I had to just pick ten, these are what I would pick:

1. My husband: Obviously my husband would be number one on this list. Even eight years later he still makes my heart beat out of my chest. He is the most cutest, sweetest, funniest, strongest, most hard working met I've ever met in my life. He does so much for me every day and I am so blessed to be his wife. I will love him forever!
2. Both of my families: I love my family so much. They are what gets me going every day. From my parents to my brothers to my husband and his family. They are all simply amazing and play a huge role in my happiness every day. 
3. Alaska: Yes! The fact that we will be living in Alaska in two months makes me really happy and excited! Yes, there are many things that I will miss about Maryland and Virginia, but Jarrett and I are going to be going on an amazing journey together and we couldn't be more thrilled about our future there.

4. My best friends: I have my best friends back home in Maryland and some pretty awesome friends that I've met here in Virginia. I feel lucky to have these girls. These ladies never fail. They are always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on or just need a huge laugh! I mean who is a girl without her best friends anyway?
5. Chocolate: Chocolate owns my life. I love it so much. I could probably eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but then again if I did that, I probably wouldn't be happy anymore because I'd be fat, haha! But in all seriousness. Chocolate is one of the main foods that makes me happy not matter how I feel. It is my biggest comfort food. 
 
6. Our miniature dachshund, Leo: I love this little boy so much. He is the light of my life. It's amazing how he can make my day better just by licking my face or cuddling up in my lap. Pure happiness is what he brings to my life every day.

7. My puppy sister, Sophie: My huge love for dachshunds came when my mom brought this little sweetheart home. She is the most adorable thing. I cannot wait until we adopt a female dachshund some day. Her and Leo together are too funny and can turn the most awe full day in to the best day ever. 
8. Working out:  I love going to the gym. I use to be much more dedicated to going as I am now, but I am working on it once again. Going to the gym is one of those things that you have to push yourself to do even when it is hard. It may be hard at first, but then you feel absolutely amazing afterwards. Now that my husband is home, we are dedicating ourselves to going together four to five times a week. 
9. Reading: Ever since I was a little girl I was at the library. Books make me happy. They are my oasis. They are my quiet moments away from all the khaos of the world. My love for books ranges from romance novels to science fiction to  older books that I read in high school and college. Having silence in the house with a really good book in my hand makes me happy. 
10. LOVE: True love makes me happy. Period.

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...