Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog every day in May: Day nine

Today's topic in the #BlogEverydayinMayChallenge is "a moment in your day" and it can either be just a photo or a photo with words.  
I had to post this moment, a father son moment. I absolutely love capturing moments of my husband with our mini dachshund, Leo. I always catch the perfect picture of them together and it always melts my heart. Leo is basically our first born child, so as you can see from previous posts, I kind of like to take pictures of him. He's a little cute, so I have to. It is just so nice to have Jarrett home again and it's even more awesome  to see how Leo reacts to him being home. A man and his dog is the sweetest thing! I love them both more than words can say!

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...