Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog every day in May: Day twenty

Today's topic in the #BlogeverydayinMay challenge is "share something you're struggling with right now." Ha, where do I begin? Don't get me wrong, I love my life, but every time I turn around, I am struggling with something. It is a constant thing for me to struggle. A lot of things come easy for a lot of people of which I am not one of those people.
 
I struggle with:
1. Living the military life
2. Trying to have a career while living the military life
3. Deployment
4. Trying to fit in
5. Feeling left out
6. Trying to be something I am not
7. Trying. Period.
8. Trying to ALWAYS be perfect
9. Trying to ALWAYS be in control
10. Trying to organize every bit of my life
11. Worry
12. Being brave
13. Stress
14. Being away from my family and friends
15. Being enough
The way I see it, the more struggle, the more stronger and braver I become, so therefore, bring on the struggle!
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...