Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May quote of the month

Why be a Queen 
When you can be a 
Goddess? 

There's been a lot of talk about imitating royalty and acting like "She Who Must Be Obeyed." Personally, I'm getting a little weary of it all. Maybe that's because I'm finally past the point of being a demanding, self-absorbed princess. Furthermore, I've given up the persona of the bossy queen. Shunning all that silly, sovereign hoopla, I've simply elevated myself to the loftiest status of all...
I am, truly, a goddess.

Besides, who wants to be a queen
When you can be a goddess?
 
In my opinion...we are all goddesses.
So...go be a goddess, will ya?
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...