Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Current obsessions and wishes

Alrighty! I am back for another segment of current obsessions and wishes! I haven't done one of these posts in a long time because I literally forgot about them. Shame shame on me! Now that I have discovered Polyvore, I can put all of my obsessions and wishes all together and have them all grouped together in categories! Ummmm, awesome! How am I just now finding out about this little app? Any who, below you will find a complete list of the items that I am obsessing over right now because as a woman in her mid twenties, I am always obsessing over something I want to buy and own! 
1. Bring to work: So, now that I am moving to Alaska and we will be in one place for a really long time, I can finally really focus on finding my first full time job. For going on a lot of interviews and hopefully landing a great job, I have to have a nice purse to go with my interview and work outfits! I have to have a purse that is professional! You can tell a lot about a girl by the purse that she carries! They need to know that I am a serious candidate for the job!
 [One] [Two] [Three] [Four]

2. Casual totes: Lately, totes have been my thing! I love tote bags because they always have a longer strap so I can have my tote on my arm at all times. Plus, totes have so much room in them for just about anything, and I have a lot of stuff that I carry with me! They are perfect for smuggling food into the movie theater too. Why yes, I have smuggled Chickfila into a movie many a time, and I always get away with it! :P
[One] [Two] [Three] [Four]
 
3. Beachy totes: So, I've basically started a collection of beachy type totes. I just love them. Wherever I can find a cheap one, it becomes mine! We are always getting cute ones in at my store and I almost always put some in the hold bin as soon as they come in. Right now, I am really partial to the Vera Bradley tote with the crab on it! I mean, who wouldn't adore that tote?
[One] [Two] [Three] [Four] [Five]
 
4. Infinity scarves: Over the past couple years, I have become obsessed with scarves. Not that I haven't always liked scarves, it's just now, I am wanting to bump up my wardrobe a lot more and add more to my outfits than just my normal every day jewelry! Recently, we have received some really cute infinitely scarves at work and I am now hooked as you can see in my weekend stuff post! I love them because they are perfect for spring and not so hot summer days/nights! They also go great with any type outfit. Perfect addition! 
[One] [Two] [Three] [Four] [Five]

What are your current obsessions and wishes?
Do you sneak food into the movie theater too?
What is your favorite type of scarf?
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...