Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend stuff

I had a wonderful weekend with the hubby, puppy and in laws. I love my family so much. I feel so lucky to have them. I am cherishing every single moment with my family and friends for the next two months. Before we know it, it will be time for us to leave. I hope you guys had a great weekend with family and friends too. 
Friday night Jarrett and I went to dinner at Golden Corral and then we went grocery shopping. Jarrett had his best fitness test score on Friday and felt like pigging out at dinner time, so I guess Golden Corral was the best place to eat tons of food and not care about what or how much he ate for once. My husband has eaten so much better since returning from Japan and he has been helping me eat better too. Every once in a while, it's nice to pig out and eat what you want. It definitely helped us in regards to grocery shopping. We didn't spend as much on shopping because we were so full. It was a win win situation. Ha! After grocery shopping we came home and played with our little guy. We wore him out pretty good! He makes some pretty funny faces when he sleeps. So hilarious! 
Saturday night, we were supposed to go to Cinebistro to see Man of Steel, but Jarrett and I both worked until a little after five so we were exhausted after our long days, plus we couldn't find a good movie time. I hate going to late movies because I will seriously fall asleep in the theater. Seriously. I am an old lady, I know. We decided to just stay in and have a lazy Saturday night. I drove through Chickfila and picked us up some dinner and then we just stayed in the rest of the night. It was perfect! 
Sunday was Father's Day. Although I had to go into work for a couple hours to help out, we were able to get loads and loads of laundry done before I went to work and then after work we went over to the in laws for an awesome Father's Day BBQ. We ate a lot of food, laughed a ton,  played with the cutest puppy ever and took some funny pictures. One of the best Sunday dinners yet!
Today I did have to work, but thank goodness I'm off work tomorrow now. After work I came home to Jarrett cooking a delicious Walmart pizza. Walmart pizza is seriously the best store bought pizza ever. You should really try it. So much better than any of the other pizza brands. After dinner we went to Yogurt Vi for some frozen yogurt. We've been going there quite a lot lately. So good. We basically made the most unhealthiest cups of frozen yogurt ever. Everyone swears that they eat all healthy and what not when they eat frozen yogurt and Jarrett and I do for the most part, but sometimes we really don't really care. We will go in there sometimes and pile on the chocolate and anything chocolate, Reese's, Oreo, m&m's, Reese's pieces, etc. We will also pile on the hot chocolate, peanut butter and marsh mallow sauce. Sometimes you just need to live a little. We can't eat healthy all the time. 

How was your weekend?
Did you guys do anything fun or interesting?
Are you a health nut when it comes to frozen yogurt?
Do you pile on the chocolate goodness too sometimes? 

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...