Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A homecoming letter to my husband

Dear Jarrett, 
So, I wrote you a deployment letter a little while back and just realized that I didn't write you a homecoming letter. There were so many things going on in my mind when you walked off that bus on homecoming day. Every homecoming, my heart literally jumps out of my chest when I see you for the first time. This time was no different. I cried. I cried like a baby. You walked off that bus, reached your arms out for me, took me into your arms and I lost myself. When we hugged, it was as if the world stood still and we were the only two on the planet. You have this amazing power over me that you've always had. 

You are absolutely amazing! I am so proud of you for all of your accomplishments over the past eight years. I am so confident in the man that you've become and will become in the future. You simply blow me away every single day! I mean, I always feel so strong when you are deployed, but you have to stay strong for everyone that loves you while you are gone. You have a ton of people missing you when you're gone, but you have a ton of people to miss, so everything is so much harder on you. You have so much to deal with and so much to deal with now with our orders.

Ever since you came home you've been running around all over the place trying to get everything done and in order for our move, and I am so proud of you for working hard. I am really looking forward to finishing everything for this move and finally starting our next chapter in Alaska! Our adventure there will be one that we will never forget!

I love you
xoxoxo
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...