Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My one year blogiversary!

Hello all! Today is my blog anniversary! I cannot believe that I have been with my blog for a whole year! Shaping and molding my blog and the words within it has been a wonderful experience and I am so glad I decided to do it! I was so hesitant to start this a year ago, but now I see what a blessing it has been in my life.

This blog made me write again after not doing it for nearly two years, it helped me to realize my dreams to write book series in the future and it made me realize that I have to make writing a career along with my future business career. I have to be writing. It is the most therapeutic thing for me to do. It is natural and in my blood.

So, one year down, many many more to go. I cannot wait to see what my blog transforms into in the next couple years!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...