Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear husband, Babe there are sixteen days left until you come home. I am hanging on by a thread waiting and waiting. I know this deployment was only three months, but some days it seems like you've been gone a year. We have so much going on and so many things to do when you return, so hurry up and get home to us! Dear Leo and Sophie bug, You both are so sweet sleeping next to me right now. I love being surrounded by two puppies. You both are so funny together and I love it! Dear big brudder, Thank you so much for buying me Schlotzsky's for lunch today. Also thank you for being my grocery shopping companion. You're the best big brother ever! Dear baby Austyn, Baby girl you really need to hurry up and come into the world. Your mommy is getting really impatient and I, along with many others, am getting really anxious to meet you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...