Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's Letters!

Dear husband, In exactly one month you will finally be home and we can start all our planning for Alaska. I still cannot believe we are actually going to be living there, especially after all of the conversations that we've had about wanting to go there so bad. It's crazy and wonderful all at the same time! I love you and I cannot wait for this next chapter of our life! Dear Leo, I'm really getting tired of you barking at me whenever I'm on the phone. I cannot give you attention 24/7 so please learn to contain yourself when mommy is on the phone. Mommy would love you forever if you could just give her some peace and quiet every now and then! Dear Alaska, Are you ready for the Hayman's? Well, you better be because we will be making our way to you in a little over four months now. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...