Monday, March 11, 2013

Finish the sentence...

I saw this little idea from Brittney at The Life of Delta Daisies and loved it! You pretty much just fill in the sentence. You all should try it! :P
 
1. People always tell me.... "You look like your mom" or "You look like that girl from 90210...Tori Spelling, I think that's her name". Yes, Tori Spelling is her name and I look nothing like her. Just saying!
 
2. In the movie based on my life... Anne Hathaway would definitely play me and James Franco would play Jarrett. Hilarious!
 
3. Typically, I end up regretting... every sweet treat that I consume in one week. It is really quite alarming!
 
4. I always ask to leave off the.... red or purple onions. Bleck!
 
5. Kim and Kanye really... need to get a life. I mean, why is she with him anyway? I'm still pissed about that whole Taylor Swift thing, Kanye. Not cool dude, not cool!
 
6. My Parents always reminded me... that they love me and are proud of Jarrett and I!
 
7. Every single day I..... realize just how lucky I am to have the husband, family and friends that I have. Also a God that is never failing!
 
8. This one time in College... I went out to dinner with Jarrett's family to celebrate his 21st birthday. We were at Carrabba's Italian Grill, and we had a huge wait so we sat at the bar until we were seated. I had an empty stomach, but did not care. I sat at the bar and downed two Pomegranate Martinis. By the time we were seated, I was so wasted. I could barely order my food and then I passed out hard at the table. After I passed out, I did not remember anything. Needless to say, it was not one of my finer moments and I now make sure I've had plenty in my stomach before I pick up a drink.
 
9. My grossest habit is... picking at the dead skin under my finger nails. haha, you asked for it!
 
10. My latest white lie was... nothing ;)
 
11. I know all the words to... most BSB and Nsync songs! :P
 
12. When I grow up... I want to be super woman... Air force wife, career woman and wonderful mother and furr mommy!
 
13. Sexy time is... ummm.. I guess whenever we want it to be lol
 
14. I will never, ever... be able to please everyone, so I wish everyone would stop expecting me to!
 
15. I think it's hilarious... whenever my husband speaks. He is too hilarious and I am so glad I have a funny, smart and handsome man by my side! :)

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...