Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello there Bloglovin!

 
Hey y'all! I have entered the Bloglovin world! It figures as soon as I finally get Google Friend Connect to work on my blog and gain my lovely five followers, Google would get rid of it. I'm hoping that now that I'm on Bloglovin I'll actually gain more than five followers. I really do not have a clue on how to gain followers though. Do I just keep reading through blogs following the ones I love and hoping that they follow me back? When you are a new blogger, how do you get noticed? I'm not sure, but I'm hoping to get noticed soon. My goal is to have at least fifty followers by the time Jarrett comes home in a month and possibly a hundred to two-hundred followers by the time we move to Alaska. Hey all you experienced bloggers out there, we all had to get noticed at some point, right?
 
Here are more ways to contact and follow me!
 
Email:
Please shoot me an email and say hey!
I love meeting new people and I am dying
to meet new people in this little blog bubble we all live in.
 
Facebook:
Find me on Facebook here
I am ALWAYS on Facebook so you should have no problem
getting to me on there!
 
Pinterest:
Find and pin with me here
Pinterest has been my latest addiction so
you can always find me pinning away!
 
Instagram:
Find and share your best photos here
Instagram has quickly become my guilty pleasure
and I actually feel like a photographer at times.
I think Instagram makes everyone feel like a photographer though!
 
Linkedin:
Find me somewhat professionally here
I love Linkedin because you can basically put your resume
out there for your friends and potential employers to see.
Although my resume is only full of my restaurant and retail
experience, it will be filled with much more very soon!
I cannot wait to add some wonderful professional jobs
 to my resume and Linkedin profile!
 
Alrighty, that is all folks! Now get to following! :)
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...