Sunday, July 7, 2013

Our week on Instagram

1. Picture time with mommy/2. Big kisses for Leo
3. Hugs for Leo/4. Love this man with all of my heart
5. Silly time with Leo/6. Silly kisses
7. Sleepy Sophie/8. Snuggle time with mommy
9. My handsome boys/10. Puppy snuggle time
11. Sleeping on dad/12. Double fisting, puppy edition
13. Funny faces/14. Tastykake overload from the in laws
15. Playing with Jarrett's new iPhone 5 camera/16. July Fourth family dinner
17. More funny faces/18. Came home to my favorite bottle of wine from the hubby
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...