Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful day with family and friends. I worked only until three, but at least we were able to wear patriotic shirts and jeans to work! I got the cutest flag tee from Old Navy and I LOVE it! Old Navy literally has the best patriotic tees and they are so cheap too! Sweet! When I got home from work my mom was at the house! She was supposed to come tomorrow, but she decided to come early and spend July 4th with us since she didn't have any plans. She didn't hit any traffic so she got to our house around lunch time. We then got ready around four and went over to the in laws for lots of good food! We had the best evening! After dinner and dessert mom, Jarrett and I went back to our house and mom and I had a couple of drinks. Now we are just hanging out with our pooped puppies. We can usually see the fireworks from our house so we'll probably sneak outside for a little to see them soon!
What were your 4th of July plans?
Did you see any fireworks?
Did you eat a lot of food at a barbecue?
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...