Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mom's 55th birthday

Today is my best friend's 55th birthday. She refers to herself as turning the "speed limit" instead of turning 55, and I guess she's right considering the speed limit is normally 55 in most areas! Haha! My mother is without a doubt the best friend I'll ever have. We have always had a close knit relationship and I am so grateful for it, especially during life changing events like moving to Alaska! My mom is everything I'll ever need in a best friend. You can't think of me without thinking of her and vice verse. I really don't know how I am going to live so far from her and for so long for that matter. It is going to be hard, but she raised me to be brave no matter the circumstance. I moved three hours away from her three years ago and now I am moving 70+ hours away from her now. I was brave then and I'll be brave now. I have been so lucky to have such a wonderful role model in my life and I hope to be the same for my daughter some day!

Happy birthday, Mom! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day and Jarrett, Leo and I love you so much! Thank you for everything that you've done for us over the years! You are the best mom in the whole world! 

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...