Thursday, July 11, 2013

Duck Dynasty love

Jarrett and I love watching shows on A&E, The History Channel, Discovery Channel and TrueTV. We are always finding a good show to watch together and I swear we are old because we rather watch a show about pawn brokers, anything to do with guns or anything to do with fishing or Alaska than anything else! My husband has pretty much turned me into a redneck and it will only get worse when we get to Alaska, but I don't mind at all. I love that Jarrett and I are adventurous, country, rednecks and love a good old country redneck show!
 
Our latest redneck addiction is Duck Dynasty! LOOOVVVEEE! I have heard so much about the Robertson family and their show, Duck Dynasty, but I just recently started watching their show and I am already hooked! They are the neatest family. They are a normal family running a business together and enjoying it every step of the way, not to mention they are all hilarious and had my mom and I laughing hysterically by the end of the first episode that we watched! They are a faith driven family too which is what I love most about them! It's not very often that you see a family with a love for God surrounding their reality show. You must check them out!
What have you been watching lately?
Do you ever watch any of the channels I listed above?
Have you see Duck Dynasty? If so, don't you find them so amazing?
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...