Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Husband, Yay! We have one more full week apart until you are home! Hopefully we will find out your exact date of return very soon. I just want you home so bad! I am just so eager to start the next chapter of our life together! It is all so exciting! I love you so much, honey!

Dear Leo, Little boy, I am so glad you are feeling much better! Mommy was really worried about you this week! Thank goodness it was nothing more than just an upset stomach. I hate seeing you sick because you are just not your self, but you are definitely back to your old self with your crazy laps around the house and your nipping at me when you need to poop! Mommy loves you little man!

Dear Erica boo, I cannot believe you have a daughter, finally! I am so proud of you for being so strong during your pregnancy and when you had to be induced! You were so strong and brave when you brought her into the world! So happy for you and Brooks and your beautiful little family!

Dear Husband, I just felt like writing you another letter. Maybe one of these days you will actually read them! Haha! You still think my blog is silly, but little do you know that it is turning into a masterpiece! Oh and by the way, we are not having all boys! We WILL have a daughter! That is all!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...