Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear husband, I hope they tell you soon the exact date and time you'll be coming home. At least we definitely know it's the week of the 15th, but still it's driving me crazy not having a specific date. Also, I hope your head cold goes away soon. All I want to do is hold you and feed you soup and ginger ale. Get better soon babe! Dear Leo, Yes I was getting your bag and crate ready, but not for a car ride to the vet, but for a car ride home to Gamaw's house. You can rest easy buddy. We're going to a good place tomorrow, not a bad place. Dear baby Austyn, You are just loving this whole fashionably late thing, huh? We'll I'm hoping you will make your grand entrance this weekend while I'm home. We can't wait to meet you baby girl! We love you so much already! Dear Mom, I absolutely love when you call me at work just to see how my day is going. Thanks for calling me today, especially with how hectic my day was. You're the best mom and I cannot wait to be home this weekend! Leo and I love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...