My Co-worker, Jillian, was telling me about this personality test that she and my mother in law took. Turns out, they both have the same exact personality, which is a really rare personality. After they took it, I decided to also. This is what I found!
Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test
Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Feeling(62%) Judging(1%)
- You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
- You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
- You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
- You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
- ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.
- ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.
- ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance.
- ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.
- ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.
After I took the test, I was shocked to find that it described me exactly. It was so neat! I mean I took Psychology in high school and college, and have taken similar tests, but none have described me like this. You all should take it too--->Human Metrics Personality Test!