Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blog facelift!

Standby! I am in the process of re-doing this blog to make it just a tad bit more presentable. Although, I am starting to notice just how picky I am seeing as I've been working on this blog change for about three to four hours now and it's 1:10 in the morning! Nuts much? I think so. But hey, don't you want to come to a more adorable and less boring page? Yes, you do. I am not the most savy when it comes to stuff like this, but I'm surely learning. I look at all these other gorgeous blogs and I want the same look for mine, but my own spin on it. So, stay tuned. At the rate I'm going, the way it looks now may not be the way it looks tomorrow. Any feedback is also welcome! :)

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...