Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend stuff!

I had a great relaxing weekend I must say. Friday, it snowed its booty off and we closed the store early. Thank God I drove Jarrett's truck that day because I probably would have freaked out even more if I was in a normal car. The truck did so well in the snow. For those of you that do not know, about two months after I got my drivers license when I was sixteen, I had a bad accident in the snow when I hit black ice. Erica was with me, and thank God that neither of us were hurt even though my car was totaled. Ever since then, I have been terrified to drive in the snow. I was a trooper on the way home from work, even though I was petrified inside. I made it home in one piece as you can see.
 
Saturday, the store did not close because of the snow, so off to work I went. It was a boring day, but it was definitely better than being at home all day snowed in bored out of my mind. I would have probably read all day, so it would not have been that bad. Saturday night, the roads had cleared up a ton, so I went out and ran some errands and stopped by Bath and Body Works to check out their awesome candle sale. I am obsessed with BBW candles. I think I may like them better than Yankee sometimes. Sunday, the in laws and I went to church and then later on Leo and I walked over to their house for a scrumptious Sunday dinner. Perfect end to the weekend.
 
Heres to my favorite month coming on Friday, February! Exciting things in February: My birthday, two trips home to Maryland and preparing more for my upcoming trip out of the country in March! Oh happy day! :)
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...