Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend stuff!

This weekend was awesome. Friday and Saturday I worked and then came home both nights and was lazy as ever. I hardly ever get to be lazy, so I must say it was amazing. Being lazy is especially amazing when you have an adorable puppy being lazy with you! Leo has been one ball of laziness this weekend. He has been worse than me for sure. I guess you just need some laziness in your life sometimes!

Sunday I woke up not feeling too well. I have been around a lot of sick people lately plus this crap is just going around, so I knew it would be my time eventually. I then just rested and rented some movies. Later on the in laws came over to watch the Ravens playoff game. We won the game and are going to the Super Bowl against the 49ers! I am so excited for a Harbaugh Harbaugh Super Bowl! I do not even care if we lose because I am just so happy to see the Harbaugh brothers in it together.

Now, I am just going to throw out my two cents because this is my blog and I will say what I want. Don't like it? Don't read it! I don't usually get fired up like this, but I am just so tired of it. Football is just a game, people! If we are excited and want to post a million Facebook statuses about our Ravens going to the Super Bowl, then we will! If you don't want to read it then block us! You all do the same thing when your team goes to the Super Bowl, so I don't want to hear anymore crap about us doing this or doing that. Everyone just needs to stop talking crap to one another! So, your team didn't make the playoffs? Okay, I'm sorry about that, but don't make fun of us because we are super stoked that we are going on to the Super Bowl! We haven't been in a really long time, so no wonder we are excited! You don't want to hear about how excited we are? Okay, then block us on Facebook or whatever social media you use! We aren't doing anything that all you other people wouldn't be doing if it was your team! Alrighty, end rant!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a fantastic week! :) Go Ravens! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...