Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday's Letters!

Dear snow, Ahh you are so beautiful and I love you for finally showing up for real this time. However, I am a little peeved that you ruined my plans for the evening, but it's cool, you're pretty and I love you! Dear husband, I wish you were here to enjoy the snow with Leo and me. You could be cuddling with us on the couch and what not, but instead you are in 70 degree weather. Lucky! I really hope my trip to be with you works out considering how much bad luck I have with trips. Hence the fact that my W-2 still has not come yet for us to file our taxes. Blah! Oh we'll, I will still try to be optimistic regardless. I love you and I will see you when we Skype soon! Dear Leo, Seriously? You snatched my brownie right out of my hands? Ughhh you sly little devil you! I really hope you don't get sick from it! Please don't ever try to eat chocolate again! Mommy does not want you to be sick! Dear Ravens, I am still doing cartwheels over you guys going to the Superbowl! I can't believe how far you guys have come since the beginning of the season. You all are amazing and your fans are so proud! I am so proud to be a Ravens fan! Everyone else can keep their snide comments about you guys to themselves! Boo ya! Dear mom, I can't wait for you to come down for Super Bowl weekend! We are going to have so much fun! Then before you know it, it will be time for me to come there for my birthday weekend! I can't wait! See you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...