Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weekend stuff!

My first weekend without Jarrett wasn't all that bad. It was real low key and quiet. Saturday I worked and then went to the in laws for dinner and the Ravens game. It was an amazing game of which we won. We are one final step away from the Super Bowl. We play the Patriots on Sunday and this game is a rematch to last years game of which we lost awfully to them. The outcome will be much different this year. You can count on that!

Sunday I did a bunch of stuff around the house and just relaxed afterwards. Later on I did some baking then Leo and I went over to the in laws again for dinner and football. It was so nice to spend time with family again, plus Leo had a great time playing with his grandparents.

Here's a little something for the rest of your week! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...