Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January calendar quote!

So I have a new 2013 calendar, and the quotes in this calendar are just as awesome and inspirational as my 2012 calendar! This calendar is a Suzy Toronto calendar and it is called Life Is All About How You Handle Plan B! She also has other products other than her calendars. She makes coffee mugs, book marks, inspirational wallet cards, books, note pads and so much more. All of her products are centered around strong, independent women. I love it! Her whole calendar is about how we handle life when it does not go as planned. This is something I know all too well about! Like before, I will post the quote of the month for each month. It will be a little something to brighten your day when things are not working out like you had planned!

Plan A is always my first choice. You know, the one where everything works out to be "happily ever after." But more often than not, I find myself dealing with the upside-down, inside-out version where nothing goes as it should. It's at this point the real test of my character comes in... do I sink or do I swim? Do I wallow in self pity and play the victim or simply shift gears and make the best of the situation? The choice is mine. After all... Life is all about how you handle Plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...