Monday, January 28, 2013

Liebster Award!

 
Yay I've been nominated for a blog award. Thank you to Roxy from An Island Girl's Life As An Army Wife for nominating me for the Liebster award. This is my first nomination for any kind of blog award and I am so excited! Granted I was nominated weeks ago and I am finally getting to my post. Not having a computer during deployment is kind of annoying, so I have to get to the library when I can.
 
 
The Rules
 
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
 
11 Facts About Me:
 
  1. I was born in Fort Worth, Texas, but was raised and grew up in Salisbury, MD. No matter where Jarrett and I live, I will always be a southern gal.
  2. I was a field hockey goalie in high school. Yes, it was hilarious to see me being swallowed up by all that gear, but I would not have traded it for anything.
  3. I love to run even though I rarely do it anymore. This year I am trying to put the gym and running back into my normal routine. I want to train and run a 5k(s) as well. Stay tuned for those adventures. 
  4. As I've stated before, I want to be the female Nicholas Sparks. One day I will be.
  5. I LOVE dessert. Any kind of sweet thing or dessert, I will eat it. I probably eat like three or four sweet things a day. I have a problem.
  6. I am obsessed with dachshunds. If I could, I would have a whole farm full of dachshunds. Seriously. I am in the process of trying to convince Jarrett of why we should get another dachshund, preferably a long haired female named Genevieve. Just saying!
  7. I am kind of obsessed with wanting to become a mom. I know that when the time is right for us, it will happen, but I literally wish I could just make a wish and boom, us have three kids already. Crazy huh?
  8. I am a Christian and I love God undeniably.  
  9. When I was a little girl, I did ballet. I was adorable in a tutu just so you know.
  10. I want to travel the world. My start will be in March when I visit another country to spend two weeks with Jarrett on deployment (I cannot post the country just yet).
  11. I want to have it all. Is that so bad? :)
Roxy's Questions:
 
 
  1. Where do you live? -Hampton, VA for now.
  2. Do you want to be living there? Why or why not? -Yes, I do want to stay here because our family is only three hours away and we love it.
  3. What is your occupation? - For now, I am a sales associate/pretty much assistant manager at Hallmark. I love the store, but cannot wait to have a full time job and career.
  4. Is it your dream job? - Oh no lol, as much as I love the store, it is not.
  5. What is your favorite food? -Chocolate :)
  6. What types of food are you afraid to try? - Nothing really. I'll pretty much eat anything.
  7. What are your hobbies? - Reading, shopping, running, working out, tanning(need to get back to it because I look like a ghost right now), anything with Jarrett or Leo, spending time with my girls and making the trip to Maryland.
  8. Do you like to workout? Why or why not? - Yes, I love to work out. I do have a hard time making it part of my routine though.
  9. What is your favorite type of workout? - Elliptical for sure.
  10. What are your goals for this year? - My goals for this year are to go to Maryland as much as possible, work on my career and education goals, travel, get back to the gym and tanning, be the best wife/fur mommy/daughter/daughter in law/sister/sister in law/friend/employee/aunt to Austyn/bridesmaid I can be! :)
  11. What does your typical day consist of?- Getting up early, letting Leo out and getting him ready for the day, getting ready, working until five, either going out to dinner with Jarrett or a friend, coming home and either watching my evening shows or reading the rest of the night.
My Nominations for the Liebster Award:
 
My Questions:
  1. Where are you from?
  2. How long have you been a blogger?
  3. Are you a military spouse? If so, where are you stationed?
  4. What is your passion?
  5. Is your passion your career?
  6. Are you a parent? If not, do you want to be a parent?
  7. Do you have any pets?
  8. What is your most favorite hobby?
  9. Do you or did you play any sports?
  10. Chocolate or peanut butter?
  11. What is your favorite book?
     
Katie<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...