Thursday, January 10, 2013

New books!

So excited! I just bought some new books for my Nook! These books will definitely come in handy for my twenty hour plane ride in a couple months. Sleeping and reading will be my main mission on the plane. One of my resolutions this year is to read more consistently. I want to set aside some time every single day to just read. I want to read more and watch TV less/get on the Internet less. I also want to start book reviews on here so that I can give you a thorough review of some of the awesome books that are out there. After I finish a book, all I want to do is talk about it, so what better way to share my thoughts then on this blog!

Right now I am finally on the third book in the Fifty Shades of Grey series! Took me long enough to get to the last book. Yes, I have been seriously slacking. After I finally finish the last Fifty Shades book then I will start on my new Nook books. The books I just bought are The Host, The City of Bones series, Beautiful Creatures( I plan to buy the other four books soon too) and Safe Haven. Yes, my book tastes vary from science fiction to romance novels! I love a little bit of everything! I still have the rest of the Hunger Games books to read and a couple of Nicholas Sparks books to read that my mom let me borrow. All these books make me a happy girl. I cannot wait to share with you what I read soon!

Katie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...