Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's letters!

Dear Husband, this deployment is for the birds, but it won't be long until we are together for two weeks in an amazing country. After my visit, it won't be much longer until you are home. I will be counting down the days.
Dear Leo, you are driving me crazy! I know you're mad that your daddy is gone, but you need to be a good boy for mommy. Please and thank you!
Dear Mom, I am glad you are feeling better, but please never give me a health scare like that again! I want you alive and healthy for as long as possible. I love and miss you very much!
Dear Mommy in law, thank you for all your help with Leo. You are such a big help with checking on him when I'm at work for a long time. Hope you enjoy having him for two weeks. You might be happy to give him back to me after that long!

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...