Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend stuff and baby shower!

This past weekend I took a weekend trip to Maryland again. This time I came home for my best friend Erica's baby shower. We had her shower on Saturday and it worked out even better than we had all planned. It was a great day spending time with my best friends and celebrating the upcoming birth of Austyn! Erica's baby shower has definitely given me baby fever, but Jarrett and I have decided to wait two more years on our fifth anniversary to start a family. We still have some goals that we want to accomplish before starting a family and we hope that in two more years those goals will be accomplished and that we will be ready for a baby! Until then, I am just being patient and hoping for everything to fall in to place for us!

Enjoy your week and enjoy the pictures from the shower below! :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...